E-commerce Business Analyst
KPS are e-commerce specialists and one of the most trusted e-commerce agencies in the UK. We are growing by double digits and our team has expanded rapidly in the last year. It is a strategically important and an exciting time for KPS - we are investing in new business development and staff to accommodate our next phase of growth. The E-commerce Business Analyst will have a highly collaborative and client facing role covering the full software development lifecycle from requirements elaboration and quality assurance, through to UAT and go-live. The E-commerce Business Analyst will work closely with the Lead Business Analyst, other Business Analysts and members of the Senior Leadership Team to ensure the solutions deliver the agreed project requirements and meet the client's expectations. They will also work closely with the Project Manager and Test Manager.
- Analyse business and system requirements for client-facing project.
- Elicit and elaborate requirements and design via client interviews, meetings and workshops.
- Evaluate & propose business process design and documentation, based on software platform capabilities.
- Document elaborated requirements as User Stories in JIRA, with validated acceptance criteria, utilising the Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) style.
- Playback elaborated requirements / User Stories to the client for sign-off / approval.
- Handover elaborated requirements to the development teams and support them by providing clarifications.
- Support the development teams by providing clarifications to requirements and design during active sprints.
- Produce concise and accurate functional documentation to support the client's learning curve.
- Build a trusting and positive relationships with the client team and stakeholders.
- Managing the client expectations around scope and requirements.
- Create and execute test scripts for functional features and system integrations.
- Support the triage, recreation and root cause analysis for defects found during testing.
- Provide initial system training to the client team, and occasionally end users.
- Support pre- and post-implementation activities and basic application support.
Required Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience as a Business Analyst, working on e-commerce, omnichannel retail or wholesale projects (B2C/B2B).
- Proven experience working with SAP Commerce Cloud / Hybris.
- Practical experience around multi-brand or multi-country product management within an e-commerce environment.
- Relevant experience analysing and documenting functional requirements and solution designs using User Stories, with BDD-style acceptance criteria.
- Good knowledge and experience of the Atlassian software suite (JIRA & Confluence).
- Experience analysing and modelling business data and system integrations (highly desirable).
- Experience of the whole solution development lifecycle (highly desirable).
- Experience in a Digital Agency or Software Development Environment (highly desirable).
- A passion for enabling successful digital outcomes and commercial benefits for clients
- Highly personable and collaborative – a true team player
- Strong communicator (verbal & written) - able to communicate complex subjects in a simple way
- Conscientious and thorough, with a good attention to detail
- Natural ability for analytical thinking and problem solving
Please email [email protected] with your CV, covering letter and salary expectations. Please note - recruitment agencies need not apply.
See how we use the information you send us: Privacy notice for job applicants