Senior Hybris developer
KPS Digital Limited are e-commerce specialists and one of the most trusted e-commerce agencies in the UK. We are growing by double digits and our team has expanded rapidly in the last year. It is a strategically important and an exciting time for KPS - we are investing in new business development and staffs to accommodate our next phase of growth. We are looking for senior SAP Hybris Developers who will take a hands-on lead roles in SAP Hybris implementation and customisation projects.
They will lead a team of both front and back end developers and work closely with business analysts, test managers and project managers to ensure that work is carried out to a high quality and security standard. There will be an occasional requirement to meet with clients in a technical capacity.
- Tech leadership
- Team leadership
- Hands-on development
- Code reviews
- Application architecture
- Leading stand ups
- Some R&D
Required skills and experience
- At least 7 years of software development
- At least 5 years of Java development
- At least 3 years of Hybris development
- Experience in working on multiple projects
- Strong understanding of the SAP Hybris toolset
- Strong Spring MVC knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of development tools such as GIT, Jira etc
Please email [email protected] with your CV, covering letter and salary expectations. Please note - recruitment agencies need not apply.
See how we use the information you send us: Privacy notice for job applicants