Reporting to the Operations Manager, you’ll be a key member of the team and your work will ensure that everyone else is able to perform to the best of their ability. The role is a real combination of office management, HR administration, finance admin and event management with a bit of PA work thrown in for good measure.
Our ideal candidate for this position will be a self-starter, extremely organised with strong communication skills. You will be adept at working on your own initiative and building relationships with others. An outgoing people person – always looking for ways to make the office a better place to be and any opportunity to bring a little extra fun to everyone’s day. The candidate should also be comfortable working alongside senior managers as some of the work will be directly for our directors or key visitors.
Some experience in / knowledge of working in a digital / technology / e-commerce service environment would be a bonus. As would any previous experience in HR administration, office management or in a PA type role.
The key tasks of the role will include but are not limited to the following:
1. Ensure the office runs like clockwork – things never run out, problems are noticed and fixed quickly
2. Arrange weekly events, such as office-based employee wellbeing activities as well as quarterly and annual company wide events.
3. Manage colleagues work arrangements – booking tickets, restaurants, meeting spaces and accommodation
4. Meet, greet and host guests at the office and answer the phone
5. Administration tasks – intermediate general data collection and analysis skills
6. Assess suppliers and make recommendations to improve services or costs for the business.
7. Basic financial administration – time logging and tracking, BACS entries, expense monitoring and tracking, data entry
8. Basic HR Administration – general data entry, policy monitoring and collating content for internal communications
9. One off project assistance e.g. involvement with office move or rebrand
To apply, please send in your CV with a cover note and salary expectations to [email protected]